Skyworks SKY85405-211 is a 5 GHz Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC) power amplifier (PA) with superior output power, linearity, and efficiency. These features make the SKY85405-211 ideal for Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN IEEE 802.11ac) applications in Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices.
The device is fabricated using Indium Gallium Phosphide (InGaP) Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor (HBT) technology. The device is internally matched and mounted in a 20-pin, 4 x 4 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) surface-mount technology (SMT) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable low-cost solution.
- Linear output power of +19 dBm for IEEE 802.11ac, MCS9, HT80, EVM < 1.8% @ 3.3 V
- High gain of 31 dB @ 3.3 V
- Power shutdown mode
- Superior gain flatness
- Fully matched at RF input/output ports
- Load insensitive power detector
- Small footprint QFN (20-pin, 4 x 4 mm) SMT package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)