The SKY13749-11 is an LNA diversity module to be used in a cellular mobile device. It supports cellular diversity receiver and localization service receiver functions.
It is compatible with 3GPP GSM, WCDMA, and LTE standards and supports the following service bands: B12/13, B20, B26, B8, B3, B3, B25, B1/4/66, and B7 for the cellular part.
The SKY13749-11 is packaged in a small 3 x 5 x 0.75 mm, 29-lead surface-mount package. The part is controlled by an integrated Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI) decoder. There are separate control registers for independent control of low band, middle band, and high band. The part can operate over the temperature range of -30 °C to +85 °C.
- RX diversity FEM with six selectable filters and LNA paths, and three Aux paths
- Integrated SAW filter and discrete LNA gain stage
- SAW filters:
- B12/13 (729 to 756 MHz)
- B20 (791 to 821 MHz)
- B26 (859 to 894 MHz)
- B8 (925 to 960 MHz)
- B3 (1805 to 1880 MHz)
- B25 (1930 to 1995 MHz)
- B1/4/66 (2110 to 2200 MHz)
- B7 (2620 to 2690 MHz)
- Integrated MIPI® interface
- Small (3 x 5 x 0.75 mm) 29-lead MCM package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)