The SKY66405-11 is a high-performance, fully integrated RF front-end module (FEM) designed for Zigbee, Thread, and Bluetooth (including Low Energy) applications.
The SKY66405-11 is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility. The device provides a power amplifier, low-noise amplifier, low-loss bypass path, transmit/receive switches, and digital controls compatible with 1.6 V to 3.6 V CMOS levels. The RF blocks operate over a wide supply voltage range from 1.7 V to 3.6 V that allows the SKY66405-11 to be used in battery powered applications over a wide spectrum of the battery discharge curve.
A functional block diagram is shown in Figure 1. The SKY66405-11 is provided in a small 1.9 mm x 1.9 mm x 0.56 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) package.
- Integrated PA with +13 dBm output power
- Integrated LNA (2 dB noise figure typical) and bypass path
- Single-ended transmit/receive interface
- Fast switch on/off time: < 800="" ns="" />
- Supply range: 1.7 V to 3.6 V
- Sleep mode current: < 1="" μa="" typical="" />
- No external bias resistor is required
- Small MCM (1.9 mm x 1.9 mm x 0.56 mm) package, NiPdAu plated (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC-J-STD-020)
- Connected Homes
- Routers and Gateways
- Wireless Audio/Video