The SKY65708-51 is a Front-End Module (FEM) with an integrated Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) and pre-filter designed for Global Positioning System/Global Navigation Satellite System (GPS/GNSS) receiver applications. The device provides high linearity, excellent gain, a high 1 dB Input Compression Point (IP1dB), and a superior Noise Figure (NF).
The LNA is fabricated using advanced GaAs pHEMT technology. The GPS pre-filter provides the low in-band insertion loss and integrated notch filtering for excellent rejections of the cellular, PCS, and WLAN frequency bands. The SKY65708-51 uses Surface Mount Technology (SMT) in the form of a 1.7 x 2.3 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable and low-cost solution.
For applications that require additional rejection for the LTE Band 13, Skyworks SKY65708-11 is the ideal solution.
- Small signal gain: 14.4 dB typical
- IIP3: +6.5 dBm
- Low Noise Figure: 1.75 dB typical
- Low current consumption
- Input/output impedance internally matched to 50 Ω
- Single DC supply: 1.8 to 3.6 V
- Minimal number of external components required
- Small, MCM (6-pin, 1.7 x 2.3 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- Cellular Telematics