SKY66295-11 is a high-efficiency fully input/output matched power amplifier (PA) with high gain and linearity. The compact 5 x 5 mm PA is designed for FDD and TDD 2G/3G/4G LTE small cell base stations operating from 800 to 900 MHz. The active biasing circuitry is integrated to compensate PA performance over temperature, voltage, and process variation.
The SKY66295-11 is part of a high efficiency, pin-to-pin compatible PA family supporting all 3GPP bands.
- High efficiency: PAE = 42% @ +28 dBm
- High linearity: +28 dBm with < -50 dBc linearized ACLR (20 MHz LTE, 8.5 dB PAR signal)
- High gain: 34 dB
- Excellent input and output return loss: to 50 system
- Integrated active bias: performance compensated over temp
- Integrated enable On/Off function: PAEN = 1.7 to 2.5 V
- Single supply voltage: 5.0 V
- Pin-to-pin compatible PA family supporting all 3GPP bands
- Compact (16-pin, 5 x 5 x 1.3 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)