Wideband RF LDMOS Integrated Power Amplifier, 40 W, 28 V, 1800 – 2100 MHz
Summary of Features:
- Designed for wide RF bandwidth and low memory effects
- Broadband input on-chip matching, integrated input DC block, 50-ohm input and ~4-ohm output
- Typical single-carrier CDMA performance at 1960 MHz, 28 V - Average output power = 5 W - Linear gain = 30 dB - Efficiency = 16% - ACPR = -52 dBc
- Typical two-tone performance at 1960 MHz, 28 V - Output power (PEP) = 40 W at IMD3 = -30 dBc - Efficiency = 34%
- Integrated ESD protection. Meets HBM Class 1B (minimum), per JESD22-A114F.
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @ 28 V, 40 W (CW) output power.
- RoHS Compliant
- Package: PG-DSO-20-63, surface mount