This female BNC RF connector is designed for attachment to the widely used RG59 and RG62 coaxial cables utilizing readily-available crimp tools with standard crimp size: .324" for the crimp ferrule. The center contact is designed to be soldered to the cable center conductor. BNC connectors connect with a twist lock, making them popular for RF applications.
- Associated bulk cable and crimp tools available
- Gold plated contact pin reduces signal loss
- Nickel plated body provides optimum resistance to corrosion
- True 75 Ohm BNC interface
- Crimp style termination to RG59 and RG62 coaxial cable
- Coaxial cable patching
- Coaxial OEM applications