Industrial keyboard housed in a NEMA 4X enclosure with membrane keypad and integrated industrial trackball. Desktop or panel mount designs are available so you can find the industrial keyboard that fit all your industrial needs. Hazardous Keyboards are also available with FM Approvals, Class I, Division 2, Groups A-D for all your hazardous areas.
- NEMA 4X stainless steel enclosure, with membrane keyboard and integrated sealed solid-state optical trackball provides you with a user-friendly pointing device
- Desktop, or Panel Mount designs are available so you can find the model that best suits your application
- Compatible with Windows, Linux and Network Computer
- Embossed Key Borders and Collapsible Domes Improve "Typing"
- Membrane is impervious to many solvents (see spec sheet for details)
- FM Approvals Non-Incendive Models for Class I, Division 2, Groups A-D
- Built-In static shield prevents lock-ups caused by RF noise
- Adjustable friction control on the trackball can be set to your operator's convnience
- Decontamination friendly making it safe for all your environments and users