Industrial keyboard with full travel Elastomer keypad or embossed Membrane keypad. Available in PS2 or USB versions. PS2 includes 6-pin mini DIN connector and DB9 (Serial) Connector with 6-pin mini DIN (PS/2) adapter for tuffpoint. Membrane is available with integrated trackball. OEM Versatility for NEMA 4X and Non-Incendive Applications. Hazardous Keyboards are also available with FM Approvals, Class I, II & III, Division 1 & 2, Groups A-G for all your hazardous areas.
- Membrane or Elastomer Design Suitable for Many Industrial Applications Including the Food and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Membrane and Elastomer are Impervious to Many Industrial Solvents (see spec sheets for details)
- Available in 109-Key Membrane Design with Embossed Key Borders, or 109-Key Elastomer Design with Full Travel Keys
- Compatible with Windows, Linux and Network Computers
- FM Approved Class I, II & III, Division 1 & 2, Group A-G Intrinsically Safe Models
- Built-In Static Shield Prevents Lock-Ups Due to RF Noise