TechInsights offers consulting services tailored to the specific needs of each client. We cover emerging areas such as processors for wireless and mobile applications, Gigabit and 10G Ethernet, high-speed interconnects, high-speed embedded processors, security processors, accelerators, communications chips, network processors, access processors, broadband interface chips, and much more.
We help clients understand the market for these devices, the strategies of the vendors, key differentiators for each product, and how to select the right device or product positioning for a specific application.
Typical consulting engagements include the following:
- Providing technical due diligence and key insights to investment firms evaluating whether to invest in a semiconductor company
- Helping established semiconductor vendors with competitive analysis, messaging, and positioning for upcoming product launches
- Providing an independent industry analyst viewpoint for customer roadshows
- Working with young companies to help direct their initial product definitions to best differentiate from potential future competitors
- Assisting equipment vendors to identify the core silicon most appropriate for their applications
- Creating custom white papers to analyze specific products or technologies