HSB Global Standards can assist with the coordination of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code activities on a global basis using a project management approach. The Project Manager assists in the development and coordination of a compliance strategy that can be global or local depending on client needs.
Engineering Procurement Companies, Constructors, OEMs, Owners, Operator
Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Utility
Global coordination of boiler and pressure vessel compliance requirements
- Develop or assist in developing compliance strategy
- Project plan development
- Manage activities and progress of each job including design, manufacturing, and inspection support
- Budget oversight
- Technical training
- Manage and coordinate global inspection activities
- Engineering support to assure compliance
- Communication of relevant requirements
Efficient communication through one Point of Contact:
- HSB Global Standards simultaneously manages complex, multi-site inspections cost-effectively.
- The Project Manager works across all geographies to meet the customer's inspection needs, wherever they may be.
- Our staff responds quickly to urgent situations and accelerated project schedules.
- Corporate office will receive timely communication on important issues such as expected costs, problems and recommended solutions
- Eliminates the cost of maintaining a staff of compliance engineers familiar with global requirements.
- Consistent interpretation of code will eliminate cost and time associated with resolving discrepancies.
- Reduces travel and living expenses allocated to inspectors by utilizing local resources.
- Technical support is provided by our internationally renowned in-house Codes and Standards Group.