For more than 60 years, Votator scraped surface heat exchangers have been replacing slow, inefficient batching operations with more uniform, controllable and repeatable continuous processing. The Votator II incorporates the most popular features of the Thermutator and Votator lines, making it extremely easy to maintain.
The Votator II and the Extra Heavy Duty Votator II replace the Thermutator and standard Votator units, and is also available as a vertical unit.
Typical applications are heating and cooling cheese sauce, pudding, caramel, deboned meat, pet food, and fruit products.
- One-Piece Mechanical Seal
- Hard Faces offer more durability for longer life
- Fewer parts allow for easier maintenance
- PEEK™ Blades
- 100% PEEK™ - no filler or insert - provides longer life and no stress separation
- Can be used on any heat transfer tube, with any product at most process temperatures
- FDA compliant
- Integral Gear Motor Drive
- Gear drive is directly coupled to the mutator shaft eliminating the need for a secondary drive shaft and bearing block
- Overall length of heat exchanger is reduced by 20 - 25%
- Easy to maintain and self-aligning
- Available with up to 30 horsepower for handling the most viscous products
- Removable Heat Transfer Tube
- Can be serviced without disturbing the utility piping or the drive motor
- Flange bolted to the jacket on the non-driven end allows for quick removal
- Reliable double o-ring seal on each end eliminates the need for an expansion joint
- Heat Transfer Area
- Units are available with up to 11 sq ft of heat transfer area (6 X 84)