Excellent chemical compatibility and rugged design for your heating or cooling application.
- All wetted parts of fluoropolymer (FEP, PFA, or PTFE) construction.
- Heavy duty CPVC mounting bracket and 1/8-inch thick perforated guard helps protect the coil from damage.
- Heavy wall tubing improves circulation and minimizes pressure drop.
- Standard coils are FEP and rated up to 30 PSI steam service. PFA coils are available for steam service up to 60 PSI.
- 2.25 square foot to 46.5 square foot of exchange area standard.
- 10 PSI minimum steam pressure required for operation.
- Tubing sizes: 1/2 inch (13mm) diameter for larger coils and 1/4 inch (7mm) diameter for smaller coils.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (CONSULT FACTORY)
- Custom configuration including bottom style exchangers.
- Anti-floatation brackets.
- Special manifold configurations.
- Dual coils for both heating and cooling.
- NOTE: Vacuum breakers recommended for fluoropolymer heat exchanger steam heating installations.