The MP-8200 is an antenna from Proxim Wireless. Antennas boost signals and can overcome signal losses related to splitters and junctions. Used and refurbished antennas and antenna preamplifiers can save you money while delivering the same high quality as new products.
- A fixed PtMP solution that can deliver 300 Mbps data rates
- High power radio capable of up to 26 dBm Tx power to extend the range and coverage
- The only PtMP product in the market to include dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, enabling higher throughput which would otherwise be limited by the 10/100 Ethernet ports seen in other devices
- Provides reliable high performance under all traffic loads using Proxim’s Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP)
Non-Line-of-Sight and Advanced Features
- Non-line-of-sight capable, utilizing OFDM and 2x2 MIMO techniques to improve link performance and penetrate through or around obstructions better
- Features dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE in/out to power other devices like surveillance cameras and wireless access points
- Create tiered QoS service classes with ease
- Operates in licensed and unlicensed frequency bands
- Flexible channel planning with 5, 10, 20 and 40MHz support with 1MHz channel spacing
- Provides support for extended frequency bands from 4.9 to 5.9 GHz
- Implements tiered security layers for the most secure outdoor wireless communications in the unlicensed frequency spectrum
- Utilizes Proxim’s Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP), which prevents snooping, and features highly-secure remote management via SSL, SSH and SNMPv3
- Provides military-grade security with AES encryption technology, prevents unsecure client-to-client communications and leverages MAC, Ethertype and IP address packet filtering for granular network security
Product Line Compatibility
- Connects to all existing Tsunami MP.11, Tsunami 8100, and MeshMAX products
- Can utilize existing mounting kits of the Tsunami product line
- Last Mile Access: Competitive broadband service access alternative to DSL or cable for residences and T1 or Ethernet for businesses
- Security and Surveillance: High definition IP-surveillance cameras for monitoring city streets, airports, bridges, seaports, transportation hubs, offices and warehouses
- Metropolitan Area Networks: Secure and reliable connectivity between city buildings
- Emergency First Responders: Critical information delivery such as medical data and video feeds during in-progress events
- Enterprise Campus Connectivity: Extend the main network to remote offices, warehouses or other buildings without leased lines
Paving a new path in the wireless industry, Proxim addresses the requirement for a versatile and a high performance wireless solution, with the Tsunami® 8200 series. The Tsunami® MP-8200 delivers data rates of 300 Mbps along with excellent spectrum flexibility of up to 1MHz channel spacing and high power radios capable of 26 dBm Tx power for extend coverage.
The Tsunami® MP-8200 features nLoS functionality and leverages the advantages of OFDM, MIMO radio innovations and Proxim’s proprietary Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP) to provide in excess of 4G speeds with QoS class of service for delivering voice, video and data applications.
With supreme throughput, high power radio, flexible channel features and dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE out, for powering additional devices, the Tsunami® MP-8200 series is an ideal solution for service providers and government organizations with requirements of all kinds, from last mile broadband wireless access (BWA) to wireless video surveillance and more.