Versatile lifeline system installed to follow contours of the structure. MSA's range of Latchways® Engineered Vertical Lifeline Systems for ladders provide outstanding personal safety for individuals working on any type of fixed tower ladder, industrial ladder. Applications include cranes and silos.
MSA's Latchways Engineered Vertical Lifeline Systems for towers, have the inherent flexibility to be configured for use on virtually any design of power transmission tower.
Such is the simplicity of the design concept that MSA Latchways® Engineered Vertical Lifeline Systems can be installed to follow the contours of the structure to which it is attached and so maximize its safety value in a working environment. Equally, the proven effectiveness of the system’s LadderLatch® & TowerLatch® units with its unique starwheel component provides workers with the security of being constantly attached to the system while also having both hands free to go about their duties. If a worker should fall from the system, the LadderLatch and TowerLatch units immediately locks onto the system cable and arrests the fall.
- Can be fitted to follow the contours of the structure
- Can be installed on all types of steel lattice structures, towers, masts and monopoles
- Suitable for retrofitting or as part of a new build
- The whole system is unobtrusive and lightweight
- Operation is not affected by snow, ice or adverse weather conditions
- Can be installed for use in virtually all environments
- Can be integrated into a comprehensive system incorporating vertical, inclined and horizontal sections
- Will support up to four workers on a single line
- The LadderLatch and TowerLatch starwheel unit rotates freely through the intermediate cable guides to give the user continuous hands-free protection
- In the event of a fall, the LadderLatch and TowerLatch device locks onto the cable and arrests the fall
- Energy absorbers built into the system protect the end anchors from excessive loads should a fall from the system occur
- The LadderLatch and TowerLatch device can be attached or detached at any point in the system
- MSA Latchways ladder systems are easy to install and maintain
- Comprehensive range of specialist components to enable installation on a wide variety of ladders and towers
- Meets all appropriate international standards
Markets: Construction, General Industry, Mining, Oil & Gas, Utilities
Applications: Working at Heights