The 8681 is a cable harness tester from Wayne Kerr.
- 256 test points
- Fast automatic production testing
- Automatically learn the pin connections
- Statistical reports
- 1 kV AC & DC hipot test
- Six standard measurement functions
- 2 in one 64 Pin-to-Horn Converter - AV-8685DH1
- Fixture Flat Cable (30cm) - AK-8600F1
- Calibration Fixture Set - KB-8685K1
The Wayne Kerr 8681 is a cable harness tester. This allows the user to connect to the cable under test and automatically identify the pin connections, saving a great deal of time by not having to enter the pin connections manually and reducing operator error. The range of measurements includes open/short, conductance, resistance, capacitance, diode and hipot/insulation resistance. Having set-up the measurement parameters the cable harness tester is ready to test, providing a simple Pass/Fail banner for each cable tested.