- Soft Carrying Case
- Category 6 Universal Adapters & Reference Cables
- 2 Batteries
- Headsets (2), AC Adapters (2), Hanging Straps (2), Serial Cable (1), USB Cable (1), LANTEK Reporter Software (1)
- Fully compliant with Category 6/ISO E draft standards
- Full Category 6/ISO E AutoTest with graphs in approximately 25 seconds
- Tests Cat 7/ISO F limits up to 350 MHz
- Advanced link adapter method provides more versatrility & reduces cost of ownership
- Built in TDR ready for copper and fiber
- Display unit comes with 1/4 VGA color screen, remote unit comes with two-line black and white LCD display
- Serial and USP ports for uploading tests and upgrading firmware
LANTEK offers a family of high performance cable certification testers to support a full range of LAN cable testing. The LANTEK family of certification testers uses the IDEAL patented measurement system that removes the effects of ordinary patchcords, thus making channel and permanent link certification of a cable standard such as CAT6a or ISO-F possible without changing adapters. The same patented technology also makes DUALmode Testing possible so the users can get any two test results simultaneously. As a result, the LANTEKs save you money and time on the job.
- LANTEK 7G 1GHz is the world's first independently verified Level IV accurate LAN cable certification tester capable of testing installations up to 1 GHz, exceeding the requirements for CAT6a/7/ISO-F.
- LANTEK 6A 500MHz is designed to support the emerging CAT6a Standard to certify LAN cabling to support applications up to 10G Ethernet.
- LANTEK 6 350MHz is a Level III verified LAN certification tester designed to support up to CAT6/ISO-E cabling.