Get more coverage under your boat with Airmar’s unique, wide-beam, high-frequency, Chirp-ready transducer. The high-frequency band operates across a range of 150 to 250 kHz and has a fixed 25° beam for all frequencies which results in superior resolution. The constantly wide beam provides twice the coverage and excellent fish arches on the display compared to most, high-frequency, narrow-beam transducer options.
The included high-performance fairing improves broadband performance at speeds over 30 knots (34 MPH).
The high wide is the ideal choice for both inshore and pelagic fishing, where resolution and maximum coverage are essential down to 152 m (500').
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW with a maximum depth of 152 m (500')
- High frequency: 150 to 250 kHz
- 100 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- High frequency band delivers excellent shallow to mid-depth performance, bottom detail, and fish-target separation
- High wide beamwidth yields more coverage for detecting fish in the upper-water column
- Bronze housing with a high-performance fairing for optimal performance at higher speeds
- Recommended for use on planing and displacement hulls
- Also available as transom (TM185HW), thru-hull (B175HW) and in-hull (M285HW) mounts
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View B285HW Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 4.2 kg (9.2 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: 8 m (25') and above
- Hull Material: Fiberglass or wood
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 26° with fairing
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter: 30 mm or 1-3/16"
- Includes: High-performance fairing and mounting hardware
- Transducer Element: One internal ceramic assembly