It’s a thru-hull, Chirp transducer perfectly suited for smaller fishing boats. The B765LH gives the performance of the larger transducers but in a compact package for smaller boats. A great combination of low and high-frequency bands provides a wide range of depth capability and fish finding. The low-frequency band provide excellent depth penetration while the high-frequency range excels at shallow-water performance, bottom detail, and target resolution.
The included high-performance fairing improves broadband performance at speeds over 30 knots (34 MPH).
The B765LH transmits across the following bandwidths:
- Low frequency 40 to 75 kHz, High frequency 130 to 210 kHz
* Note: The low-frequency band operates at 300 W. The high-frequency band operates at 600 W.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 300 W low frequency*, 600 W high frequency*
- Low frequency: 40 to 75 kHz
- 32° to 21° beamwidth
- Depth performance to 366 m (1,200')
- High frequency: 130 to 210 kHz
- 15° to 9° beamwidth
- Depth performance to 213 m (700')
- 115 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer means great shallow and deep-water performance
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- All the advantages of the larger thru-hull, Chirp transducers yet suitable size-wise for smaller boats
- Bronze housing with high-performance fairing for optimal performance at higher speeds
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View B765LH Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 9 m (30')
- Hull Material: Fiberglass or wood
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 24° with fairing
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter: 51 mm or 2"
- Includes: High-performance fairing and mounting hardware