Airmar’s low-profile, Chirp-ready, transducer models are the perfect addition to smaller boats such as center consoles. The low-frequency band is a deep-water performer delivering excellent coverage and tracking. The B175L transducer has up to 20 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation for tremendous deep-water performance.
The B175L transmits across the following bandwidth:
- Low frequency 40 to 60 kHz
Tilted Element™ transducers have the ceramic element fixed at a 20°, 12° or 0° angle within the housing. The transducer is installed almost flush to the hull. The tilt of the element corrects for the hull deadrise by orienting the beam directly down. This ensures maximum echo returns to the transducer for more accurate depth readings.
The B175L is available in three Tilted Element models:
- Fixed 20° tilted version for 16° to 24° hull deadrise
- Fixed 12° tilted version for 8° to 15° hull deadrise
- Fixed 0° tilted version for 0° to 7° hull deadrise
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW for great deep-water performance
- Low frequency: 40 to 60 kHz
- 32° to 21° beamwidth
- Maximum depth performance to 762 m (2,500')
- Low-profile, thru-hull housing provides good resolution at speed when installed properly
- Bronze housing for use on stepped, planing or displacement hull
- Also available in a stainless steel housing (SS175L) for use with all hull materials
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View B175L Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 2.7 kg (6 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 11 m (36')
- Hull Material: Fiberglass or wood
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 24°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter:
- Fiberglass or wood hull—95 mm or 3-3/4"
- Metal hull—105 mm or 4-1/8"
- Transducer Element: Seven internal broadband ceramic assemblies