The performance of Airmar’s "1 kW 260 family" of transducers is legendary. The combination of power and sensitivity has made this the high-performing transducer of choice with conventional fishfinders. Operating at 50 and 200 kHz, the narrow, 6° beam at 200 kHz provides excellent target resolution and crisp images of fish holding tight to wrecks and reefs. The 50 kHz is excellent at deep-water detection, and the wide, 19° beam yields broad coverage under the boat.
SS260 features a stainless steel housing which is compatible with all hull materials. Installed with the included, custom-fitting, high-performance fairing, the SS260 gives excellent results at speeds up to 30 knots (34 MPH).
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW
- Dual-frequency element:
- 50 kHz with a 19° beamwidth for depth performance to 762 m (2,500')
- 200 kHz with a 6° beamwidth for depth performance to 294 m (1,000')
- Available with a diplexer for single-transmission-line fishfinders and without a diplexer for dual-transmission-line fishfinders
- Stainless steel housing with high-performance fairing for optimal performance speed
- Also available in transom (TM260), in-hull (M260), and bronze thru-hull (B260) versions.
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View SS260 Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 7.3 kg (16 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Over 9 m (30')
- Hull Material: Compatible with all hull materials
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 20° with fairing
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter:
- Fiberglass or wood hull—33 mm or 1-5/16"
- Metal hull—35 mm or 1-3/8"
- Includes: High-performance fairing and mounting hardware