The performance of Airmar’s "1 kW, 260 family" of transducers is legendary. The combination of power and sensitivity has made this the high-performing transducer of choice with conventional fishfinders. Operating at 50 and 200 kHz, the narrow, 6° beam at 200 kHz provides excellent target resolution and crisp images of fish holding tight to wrecks and reefs. The 50 kHz is excellent at deep-water detection, and the wide 19° beam yields broad coverage under the boat.
The transducer is installed inside the hull in the included tank. The tank is cut to the boat’s deadrise angle to ensure that the transducer is properly oriented for optimal performance. The M260 is a popular choice for customers not wanting to drill holes in their hull and for trailered boats.
- Depth only
- 1 kW
- Dual-frequency element:
- 50 kHz with a 19° beamwidth for depth performance to 735 m (2,500')
- 200 kHz with a 6° beamwidth for depth performance to 294 m (1,000')
- Available with a diplexer for single-transmission-line fishfinders and without a diplexer for dual-transmission-line fishfinders
- Urethane transducer housing with plastic mounting tank
- Also available in transom (TM260), bronze thru-hull (B260), and stainless steel thru-hull (SS260) versions
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View M260 Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 6.2 kg (13.5 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 36'
- Hull Material: Solid fiberglass only
- Hull Deadrise: up to 30° with modified tank
- Acoustic Window: Layered plastic urethane (LPU)
- Includes: Tank and mounting hardware