The legendary B260‘s 1 kW performance is now available for fast sport-fishing boats—no fairing required! Airmar has taken the proven B260 and split it apart into a pair of low-profile transducers. One transducer handles 50 kHz while the other operates at 200 kHz. And the ceramic element in each unit has been tilted to offset the deadrise angle of your boat’s hull.
Called the SS264N, these transducers are perfect for fast center-console and tailored sport-fishing boats, or any vessel that cannot have a thru-hull with a high-performance fairing. The narrow-beam, broadband, 200 kHz transducer will give excellent resolution and crisp image detail needed for bottom fishing. This transducer’s low ringing is perfect for finding fish holding tight to the bottom and other structure. The seven-element, 50 kHz transducer is the same found in the SS264W and is best for deep-water sounding down to 914 m (3,000').
The SS264N is available in three Tilted Element™ models:
- Fixed 20° tilted version for 16° to 24° hull deadrise
- Fixed 12° tilted version for 8° to 15° hull deadrise
- Fixed 0° tilted version for 0° to 7° hull deadrise
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Consists of two transducers (purchased separately):
- SS264 operating at 50 kHz delivers a wide 25° beam
- SS264 operating at 200 kHz delivers a narrow 6° beam
- 1 kW
- Outstanding performance
- Low profile design so minimal protrusion below the hull
- No effect on your boat’s running performance
- Stainless steel housing
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View SS264N Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 2.7 kg (6 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: 8 to 11 m (25 to 35')
- Hull Material: Compatible with all hull materials
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 24°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter:
- Fiberglass or wood hull—95 mm or 3-3/4"
- Metal hull—105 mm or 4-1/8"