The R599LH is the go-to transducer for today’s top captains who want the maximum depth capability combined with the excellent target resolution of the high-frequency band.
This powerhouse transducer delivers extreme target detail, bottom discrimination, and bait and game-fish separation at all depths. The R599LH is packed with a twenty-five element, low-frequency array that operates at anywhere between 28 and 60 kHz.
The single, high-frequency ceramic operates at any frequency between 130 and 210 kHz and has a narrow (8° to 4°) beam, delivering amazing target resolution and bottom detail.
The transducer is installed in the included tank which has been cut to the boat’s deadrise angle and affixed inside the hull. When the transducer is placed inside the tank, it is properly oriented for optimal performance. The R599LH is a popular choice for customers not wanting to drill a hole in their hull and for trailered or multi-hull boats.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 2 to 3 kW of power for exceptional deep-water performance
- Low frequency: 28 to 60 kHz
- 23° to 9° port-starboard beamwidth
- 11° to 5° fore-aft beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 3,048 m (10,000')
- High frequency: 130 to 210 kHz
- 8° to 4° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 457 m (1,500')
- 112 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Urethane housing with plastic tank for in-hull mounting
- Also available as pocket/keel (CM599LH) and external (R509LH) mounts
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View R599LH Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 19.7 kg (43.4 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: 12 m (40') and above
- Hull Material: Solid fiberglass only
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 22° (short side), up to 12° (long side)
- Acoustic Window: Epoxy/urethane
- Includes: Tank and mounting hardware
- Transducer Element: 25 internal broadband ceramic assemblies