600 W / 350 W*
The P74 is our best-performing, trolling-motor and portable-mount transducer. It features a dual-frequency, 50/200 kHz, single, ceramic element. This versatile model is also our most-basic in-hull unit. In-hull mounting eliminates turbulence under the transducer’s acoustic face, resulting in clear bottom images—even at boat speeds above 20 knots (23 MPH). The Trolling Motor Mounting Kit includes a 112 mm (4"), stainless-steel, band clamp and cable ties.
- Depth and temperature
- Dual-frequency element:
- 50 kHz with a 45° beamwidth for depth performance to 353 m (1,200')
- 200 kHz with a 11° beamwidth for depth performance to 206 m (700')
- Excellent sensitivity and target detail in shallow water at 200 kHz and deep-water bottom tracking at 50 kHz
- Shielded ceramic filters out trolling-motor noise for crisp display images
- 112 mm (4"), stainless-steel, band clamp and cable ties available for trolling motor or portable applications
- Plastic housing only
- * Some OEM models feature a 235 kHz ceramic with 350 W. See OEM part numbers for details.
View P74 Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 0.6 kg (1.3 lb.)
- Hull Material: In-hull mount on solid fiberglass only
- Hull Deadrise: 10° or less
- Acoustic Window: Layered plastic urethane (LPU)