We know that specific frequencies excel at detecting certain species of fish: Bluefin Tuna—60 kHz, squid—133 kHz, and cod—175 kHz. The TM265LH transducer includes all these frequencies plus every other frequency in the high and low bandwidths.
This powerhouse transducer delivers excellent resolution, bottom discrimination, and bait and game-fish separation at all depths. The TM265LH is packed with a seven-element, low-frequency array that operates between 42 and 65 kHz for excellent deep-water performance.
The high-frequency ceramic operates between 130 and 210 kHz with a narrow (10° to 6°) beamwidth—perfect for picking apart structure and pinpointing tight-holding fish in structure.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW of power for great deep-water performance
- Low frequency: 42 to 65 kHz
- 25° to 16° port-starboard beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 914 m (3,000')
- High frequency: 130 to 210 kHz
- 10° to 6° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 304 m (1,000')
- 103 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Transom-mount, urethane housing with a stainless steel bracket for installation on boats of all propulsion types
- Also available as cavity (CM265LH), thru-hull (B265LH), in-hull (M265LH), and pocket/keel (PM265LH) mounts
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View TM265LH Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 4 kg (8.9 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 10 m (32')
- Transom Angle: 3° to 21°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Includes: Adjustable, stainless steel bracket and mounting hardware
- Transducer Element: Eight internal broadband ceramic assemblies