The plastic P7 is part of our Shorty™ Series, designed for boats with limited headroom. Compared with the P19, the P7 housing is 28 mm (1.10") shorter for mounting in tight spots. Its low-profile is nearly flush and minimizes drag with only 5 mm (3/16") extending outside of the hull, eliminating turbulence for exceptional high-speed echo sounder performance.
- Depth only or Depth and temperature
- 350 W
- 235 kHz with an 11° beam for depth performance to 176 m (600')
- Can be installed in tight spaces with only 153 mm (6") of headroom
- Total height of transducer is only 71 mm (2.8")
- Low-profile housing only protrudes from hull 5 mm (3/16")
- Right-angle cable exit saves space and protects transducer if stepped on
- Plastic housing is ABYC H-27 compliant
- Available in a plastic housing only
View P7 Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 0.5 kg (1.1 lb.)
- Hull Material: Fiberglass or metal
- Hull Deadrise: Best performance through 7°. Can accommodate up to 12°.
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter: 51 mm or 2"
- Sensor Cable Length: 10 m (33") standard