The P95M is a 300 W, Chirp-ready, in-hull transducer working on the medium-frequency band of 95 to 155 kHz. This band is great for inshore saltwater as well as lakes, providing amazing target definition down to 600'. In-hull transducers are the perfect solution for solid-fiberglass hulls, especially those that are trailered or lifted frequently.
The P95M includes a plastic mounting base which is aligned to the centerline and secured inside the hull. Then it is filled with non-toxic antifreeze. The transducer is inserted into the base and adjusted for the proper deadrise offset, insuring the beam is shooting straight down for maximum echo returns. Antifreeze is the best medium to transmit through solid fiberglass and into the surrounding water. The major benefit of an in-hull transducer is no protruding features on the exterior of the hull, making it the perfect choice for trailered or lifted boats. Designed for smaller boats up to 8 m (25') with a solid-fiberglass hull.
- Depth only
- 300 W
- Medium frequency: 95 to 155 kHz
- 26° to 17° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 182 m (600')
- Ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- Urethane transducer housing with an adjustable, plastic, mounting base
- Perfect for trailered or lifted boats up to 8 m (25')
- Recommended for planing or displacement hull
- Installed with a hand-adjustable base. No cutting is needed.
- Also available as transom (TM150M) and thru-hull (B150M) mounts
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View P95M Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 4.2 kg (9.2 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 8 m (25')
- Hull Material: Solid fiberglass only
- Hull Deadrise: 2° to 22°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Includes: Adjustable mounting base
- Transducer Element: One internal broadband ceramic assembly