Airmar’s low profile Chirp-ready transducer models are the perfect addition to smaller boats such as center consoles. The SS75M transducer delivers up to 50 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation. It shows amazing bottom detail in shallow and medium depths down to 274 m (900').
SS75M transmits across the following bandwidth:
- Medium frequency 80 to 130 kHz
Tilted Element™ transducers have the element fixed at a 20°, 12° or 0° angle within the housing. The transducer is installed almost flush to the hull. The tilt of the element corrects for the hull deadrise by orienting the beam directly down. This ensures maximum echo returns to the transducer for more accurate depth readings.
The SS75M is available in three Tilted Element models:
- Fixed 20° tilted version for 16° to 24° hull deadrise
- Fixed 12° tilted version for 8° to 15° hull deadrise
- Fixed 0° tilted version for 0° to 7° hull deadrise
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 600 W with a maximum depth performance to 274 m (900')
- Medium frequency: 80 to 130 kHz
- Medium frequency delivers better shallow-water performance, bottom detail, and deeper performance than a high-frequency band
- Low-profile, thru-hull housing provides good resolution at speed when installed properly
- Stainless steel housing for use with stepped, planing or displacement hull
- Also available in a bronze housing (B75M) for use in a fiberglass or wood hull
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View SS75M Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 8 m (25')
- Hull Material: Compatible with all hull materials
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 24°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter:
- Fiberglass or wood hull—70 mm or 2-13/16"
- Metal hull—79 mm or 3-1/8"
- Transducer Element: One internal broadband ceramic assembly