It’s a thru-hull, Chirp transducer perfectly suited for smaller fishing boats. The B765LM gives the performance of the larger transducers but in a compact package for smaller boats. A great combination of low and medium-frequency bands provides a wide range of depth capability and fish finding. The low-frequency band provide excellent depth penetration while the medium frequency excels at detail like bottom structure and tight-holding fish targets in mid-depth.
The included high-performance fairing improves broadband performance at speeds over 30 knots (34 MPH).
The B765LM transmits across the following bandwidths:
- Low frequency 40 to 75 kHz, Medium frequency 80 to 130 kHz
* NOTE: The low-frequency band operates at 300 W. The medium-frequency band operates at 600 W.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 300 W low frequency* and 600 W medium frequency
- Low frequency: 40 to 75 kHz
- 32° to 21° beamwidth
- Depth performance to 366 m (1,200')
- Medium frequency: 80 to 130 kHz
- 24° to 16° beamwidth
- Depth performance to 274 m (900')
- 85 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50, 88, and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- All the advantages of the larger, thru-hull, Chirp transducers yet suitable size-wise for smaller boats
- Bronze housing with high-performance fairing for optimal performance at higher speeds
- Recommended boat size: Up to 9 m (30')
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View B765LM Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 9 m (30')
- Hull Material: Fiberglass or wood
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 24° with fairing
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter: 51 mm or 2"
- Includes: High-performance fairing and mounting hardware