We know that specific frequencies excel at detecting certain species of fish: Bluefin Tuna—60 kHz, squid—133 kHz, and cod—175 kHz. The PM265LH transducer includes all these frequencies plus every other frequency in the high and low bandwidths.
This powerhouse transducer delivers excellent resolution, bottom discrimination, and bait and game-fish separation at all depths. The PM265LH is packed with a seven-element, low-frequency array that operates between 42 and 65 kHz for excellent deep-water performance.
The high-frequency ceramic operates between 130 and 210 kHz with a narrow (10° to 6°) beamwidth—perfect for picking apart structure and pinpointing tight-holding fish in structure.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW of power for great deep-water performance
- Low frequency: 42 to 65 kHz
- 25° to 16° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 914 m (3,000')
- High frequency: 130 to 210 kHz
- 10° to 6° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 304 m (1,000')
- 103 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Commercial and recreational inshore and offshore fishing (deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking)
- Urethane housing designed for custom pocket/keel mounting
- Also available as transom (TM265LH), thru-hull (B265LH), in-hull (M265LH) and welded-tank (CM265LH) mounts
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View PM265LH Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 5.2 kg (11.5 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: 8 m (25') and above
- Hull Material: Solid fiberglass only
- Hull Deadrise: Accommodates any deadrise angle based on custom cavity construction
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Transducer Element: Eight internal broadband ceramic assemblies