Airmar’s low-profile, Chirp-ready, transducer models are the perfect addition to smaller boats such as center consoles. The low-frequency band is the deep-water performer delivering excellent coverage and tracking. The SS75L transducer delivers up to 35 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation for tremendous deep-water performance.
The SS75L transmits across the following bandwidth:
- Low frequency 40 to 75 kHz
This Tilted Element™ transducer has the ceramic element fixed at either a 12° or 0° angle within the housing. The transducer is installed almost flush to the hull, so the tilt of the element corrects for the hull deadrise by orienting the beam directly down. This ensures maximum echo returns to the transducer for more accurate depth readings.
The SS75L is available in two Tilted Element models:
- Fixed 12° tilted version for 8° to 24° hull deadrise
- Fixed 0° tilted version for 0° to 7° hull deadrise
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 300 W with maximum depth performance to 353 m (1,200')
- Low frequency: 40 to 75 kHz
- Great deep-water performance
- Low-profile, thru-hull housing provides good resolution at speed when installed properly
- Stainless steel housing for use on stepped, planing or displacement hull
- Also available in a bronze housing (B75L) for use in a fiberglass or wood hull
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View SS75L Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 8 m (25')
- Hull Material: Compatible with all hull materials
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 24°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter:
- Fiberglass or wood hull—70 mm or 2-13/16"
- Metal hull—79 mm or 3-1/8"
- Transducer Element: One internal broadband ceramic assembly