The P75M is a 600 W, Chirp-ready, in-hull transducer working on the medium-frequency band of 80 to 130 kHz. This band is great for inshore saltwater as well as lakes and provides amazing target definition down to 274 m (900').
The transducer includes a plastic mounting base which is secured inside the hull and filled with eco-friendly antifreeze. The transducer is inserted into the base and adjusted for the proper deadrise offset, insuring the beam is shooting straight down. The liquid is the best medium to transmit through solid fiberglass and into the surrounding water.
The major benefit of an in-hull transducer is no protruding features on the exterior of the hull, making it the perfect choice for trailered or lifted boats. Designed for smaller boats up to 8 m (25') with a solid fiberglass hull.
- Depth only
- 600 W
- Medium frequency: 80 to 130 kHz
- 24° to 16° beamwidths
- Maximum depth of 274 m (900')
- 50 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- Urethane transducer housing with an adjustable, plastic mounting base
- Perfect for trailered or lifted boats up to 8 m (25')
- Recommended for planing or displacement hull
- Installed with a hand-adjustable base. No cutting is needed.
- Also available as thru-hull (B785M) and Tilted Element™ thru-hull (B75M) models
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View P75M Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 4.2 kg (9.2 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 8 m (25')
- Hull Material: Solid fiberglass only
- Hull Deadrise: 2° to 22°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Includes: Adjustable mounting base
- Transducer Element: One internal broadband ceramic assembly