Depth, Speed, Temperature
The DST800 is a Smart™ TRIDUCER® Multisensor that offers depth, speed, and temperature functions in one compact thru-hull fitting. The low-profile, retractable sensor computes accurate depth, speed, and temperature data and sends it to any NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000® display or network.
Airmar's have embedded microelectronics—the transducer element and signal processor are only millimeters apart. The signals from the sensors are processed right inside the housing itself. All that is needed to receive depth, speed, and temperature data is a single cable into a compatible network or display.
The wide, port-starboard, fan-shaped beam is able to find the bottom even when installed on a high-deadrise hull or a heeling sailboat.
NOTE: The DST800L is a longer version in a B122 housing.
- Depth, speed, and temperature in one compact housing
- 235 kHz frequency prevents mutual interference with other echo sounders on the vessel
- Depth performance from 500 mm to 185 m (1.6 to 600')
- Wide, port-starboard, fan-shaped beam is able to find bottom even when installed on high-deadrise hull or heeling sailboat
- Fast-response temperature sensor provides ±0.2°C (±0.1°F) accuracy
- Available as a Smart Sensor at 235 kHz or an analog output sensor operating at 200 or 235 kHz
- Available in NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000 standard
- Choose plastic, bronze, or stainless steel housing with water valve
- NMEA 2000 certified or NMEA 0183 cable
- Available in a paddlewheel-free model, utilizing ultrasonic speed calculation-- see UDST800
View DST800 Bottom Coverage
- Plastic—0.9 kg (2.0 lb.)
- Bronze—1.6 kg (3.5 lb.)
- Stainless steel—1.9 kg (4.2 lb.)
- Hull Material:
- Plastic housing—Fiberglass or metal
- Bronze housing—Fiberglass or wood
- Stainless steel housing—Compatible with all hull materials
- Hull Deadrise: Best performance through 7°. Accommodates up to 22°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter:
- 51 mm or 2"
- Stainless steel housing in metal hull—57 mm or 2-1/4"
- Data Update Rate: 1 per second
- Minimum Depth Range: 0.5 m (1.6')
- Maximum Depth Range:
- NMEA 0183—Up to 70 m (230')
- NMEA 2000—Up to 100 m (330')
- Pressure Rating: 3 m (10')
- Pulse Rate: 20,000 p/nm* (5.6 Hz per knot)—*p/nm = pulses per nautical mile
- Supply Voltage:
- NMEA 0183—10 to 25 VDC
- NMEA 2000—9 to 16 VDC
- Supply Current:
- NMEA 0183—<40 mA
- NMEA 2000—<200 mA
- Standard Cable Length:
- NMEA 0183—10 m (33')
- NMEA 2000—6 m (20')
- Temperature Sensor Accuracy: ±0.5°C (±1.8°F)
- Temperature Sensor Range: -10° to 40°C (14° to 104°F)
- NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 4
- CE Regulation: Complies to IERC60945
- Includes: Blanking plug