We know that specific frequencies excel at detecting certain species of fish: Bluefin Tuna—60 kHz, squid—133 kHz, and cod—175 kHz. The CM265LH transducer includes all these frequencies plus every other frequency in the high and low bandwidth.
This powerhouse transducer delivers excellent resolution, bottom discrimination, and bait and game-fish separation at all depths. Inside the Sealcast™ CM265LH is a seven-element, low-frequency array that operates between 42 and 65 kHz for excellent deep-water performance.
The high-frequency ceramic operates between 130 and 210 kHz with a narrow (10° to 6°) beamwidth—perfect for picking apart structure and pinpointing tight-holding fish in structure.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW of power for great deep-water performance
- Low frequency: 42 to 65 kHz
- 25° to 16° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 914 m (3,000')
- High frequency: 130 to 210 kHz
- 10° to 6° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 304 m (1,000')
- 103 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Sealcast, seamless, urethane housing for long product life
- Curved-edge design for wet-box installation
- Also available as transom (TM265LH), pocket/keel (PM265LH), thru-hull (B265LH), and in-hull (M265LH) mounts
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View CM265LH Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 6.1 kg (13.4 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: 8 m (25') and above
- Hull Material: Metal
- Hull Deadrise: Accommodates any deadrise angle based on custom tank construction
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Transducer Element: Eight internal broadband ceramic assemblies