Medium frequency delivers the right combination of coverage under the boat, extended depth range, and the ability to produce clean and accurate target and structure returns in the mid to deep-water depths. Operating at a frequency range of 85 to 135 kHz, this transducer reveals fish at medium depths up to 457 m (1,500') and delivers ultra-clear target resolution.
The Sealcast™ transducer includes a plastic mounting base which is secured inside the hull and is filled with eco-friendly antifreeze. The transducer is inserted into the base and adjusted for the proper deadrise offset, insuring the beam is shooting straight down. The liquid is the best medium to transmit through solid fiberglass and into the surrounding water. The benefit of an in-hull transducer is no protruding features on the exterior of the hull, making it the perfect choice for trailered or lifted boats. Designed for smaller boats up to 11 m (36') with a solid-fiberglass hull.
- Depth only
- 1 kW
- Medium frequency: 85 to 135 kHz
- 16° to 11° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 457 m (1,500')
- 50 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 88 and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Medium frequency delivers excellent shallow to mid-depth performance, bottom detail, and fish-target separation
- Perfect for trailered or lifted boats
- Sealcast, seamless, urethane housing for long life underwater
- Installed with a hand-adjustable base. No cutting is needed.
- Also available as transom (TM185M), thru-hull (B175M and B285M) mounts
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View M135M Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 4.2 kg (9.2 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 11 m (36')
- Hull Material: Solid fiberglass only
- Hull Deadrise: 0° to 22°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Includes: Adjustable mounting base