Get more coverage under your boat with Airmar’s unique wide beam, high-frequency, Chirp-ready transducer. The high band operates across a frequency range of 150 to 250 kHz and has a fixed 25° beam for all frequencies. The high-frequency band results in superior resolution. The constantly wide beam provides twice the coverage and excellent fish arches on the display compared to most high-frequency, narrow-beam transducer options.
The high wide is the ideal choice for both inshore and pelagic fishing, where resolution and maximum coverage under the boat are essential down to 152 m (500').
Tilted Element™ transducers have the element fixed at either a 20°, 12° or 0° angle within the housing. Because the transducer is installed almost flush to the hull, the tilt corrects for the hull deadrise and orients the ceramic element horizontally to ensure maximum echo returns to the transducer.
The B175HW is available in three Tilted Element models:
- Fixed 20° tilted version for 16° to 24° hull deadrise
- Fixed 12° tilted version for 8° to 15° hull deadrise
- Fixed 0° tilted version for 0° to 7° hull deadrise
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW with a maximum depth of 152 m (500')
- High frequency: 150 to 250 kHz
- 100 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- High frequency delivers superior shallow-water performance, bottom detail, and fish-target separation
- High wide beamwidth yields more coverage for detecting fish in the upper-water column
- Low-profile, thru-hull housing provides good resolution at speed when installed properly
- Bronze housing for use on stepped, planing or displacement hull
- Also available in a stainless steel housing (SS175HW) and as a transom (TM185HW), or in-hull (M285HW) mount
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View B175HW Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 2.7 kg (6 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 11 m (36’)
- Hull Material: Fiberglass or wood
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 24°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter: 95 mm or 3-3/4"
- Transducer Element: One internal ceramic assembly