Airmar’s low-profile, Chirp-ready, transducer models are the perfect addition to smaller boats such as center consoles. The high-frequency band delivers a narrow beamwidth—excellent for pinpointing fish holding tight to wrecks, reefs, and other structures. High frequency also delivers amazing target separation on baitfish and schooling gamefish. The SS175H delivers up to 80 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation for superior shallow-water performance and bottom detail.
The SS175H transmits across the following bandwidth:
- High frequency 130 to 210 kHz
Tilted Element™ transducers have the element fixed at a 20°, 12° or 0° angle within the housing. Because the transducer is installed almost flush to the hull, the tilt corrects for the hull deadrise. It orients the ceramic element horizontally to ensure maximum echo returns to the transducer.
The SS175H is available in three Tilted Element models:
- Fixed 20° tilted version for 16° to 24° hull deadrise
- Fixed 12° tilted version for 8° to 15° hull deadrise
- Fixed 0° tilted version for 0° to 7° hull deadrise
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW with a maximum depth of 304 m (1,000')
- High frequency: 130 to 210 kHz
- 80 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- High frequency delivers superior shallow-water performance, bottom detail, and fish-target separation
- Low-profile, thru-hull housing provides good resolution at speed when installed properly
- Stainless steel housing for use on stepped, planing or displacement hull
- Also available in a bronze housing (B175H) for use in a fiberglass or wood hull
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View SS175H Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 2.7 kg (6 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 11 m (36')
- Hull Material: Compatible with all hull materials
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 24°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter:
- Fiberglass or wood hull—95 mm or 3-3/4"
- Metal hull—105 mm or 4-1/8"
- Transducer Element: One internal ceramic assembly