The B785M is an economical, Chirp-ready transducer designed for offshore fishing and freshwater anglers. Operating at a frequency range of 80 to 130 kHz, this transducer reveals fish in shallow, murky waters at medium depths up to 274 m (900') along with ultra-clear target resolution.
The included high-performance fairing improves broadband performance at speeds over 30 knots (34 MPH).
A thru-hull, Chirp transducer perfectly suited for smaller fishing boats, the B785M Chirps across the following bandwidth:
- Medium frequency 80 to 130 kHz
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 600 W
- Medium frequency: 80 to 130 kHz
- 24° to 16° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 274 m (900')
- 50 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 88 and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Medium frequency provides excellent shallow to mid-depth performance, bottom detail, and fish-target separation
- Bronze housing for use on planing or displacement hull
- High-performance fairing for optimal performance at higher speeds
- Also available in a low-profile, thru-hull (B75M) model
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View B785M Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 9 m (30')
- Hull Material: Fiberglass or wood
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 24° with fairing
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter: 51 mm or 2"
- Includes: High-performance fairing and mounting hardware