Hot Air Guns are used where milder heat is needed as compared to an electric heat gun. It is ideal for pre-heating of parts, processes and solutions, with an output flow rate of 2-8 scfm; and is also widely used for softening adhesives, rubber and vinyl, and accelerating drying. The hot air gun requires no electricity at the target, and uses only filtered compressed air to generate fully adjustable temperatures up to 200 deg F.
- Hot air flows up to 200ºF (93ºC)
- No electricity used at the target
- Portable magnetic base
- Exceptionally reliable—no moving parts
- No EMI / RFI interference
- Meets OSHA noise and pressure specifications