As a full-service metrology lab, we proudly serve our customers with superior service, focusing on thorough, accurate and timely calibrations. The Accura Calibration Quality Management System is certified to ISO 9001:2008, with compliance to ISO 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540. All services are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (N.I.S.T).
- Comprehensive inspection upon receipt of equipment.
- Calibration service performed in compliance with international standards.
- A complete Certification of Calibration, which includes the following:
- Statement of Traceability. List of Standards used.
- In/Out of Tolerance information.
- Intrinsic data for equipment type (i.e. power sensors will come with data).
- Any other information pertinent to your business (i.e. asset numbers, etc).
Optional Service (additional fees apply):
- "As-Found/As-Left" data, also known as a "Full Data Report"
- Expedites on 1-, 2-, and 3- day turnaround time
Put defective pieces of equipment back into commission through our effective repair service. Any costs incurred will be applied directly to the repair, thus saving you time and money for a replacement.
Buying & Selling of Test Equipment:
As an added service to you, we offer assistance with buying, selling, or divesting of test equipment. Whatever your needs are, let our experience in the industry work for you! We'll do our best to connect you with some great deals or work out a deal that is beneficial to you.