Conductivity Cell TB4043
The Conductivity Cell TB4043 expand the advancements in process conductivity measurement initiated by ABB with four-electrode conductivity measurement. Unlike four-electrode sensors, toroidal sensors have no electrodes.
Sanitary toroidal conductivity measurements is applicable to a wide variety of process needs including: dairy, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, clean-in-place, brine, cheese souring, lye peeling and countless other applications.
- Electrodeless conductivity measurement
- Meets 3-A sanitary standards
- 100 % Virgin PEEK (polyetheretherketone)
- Integral 2 in. Tri-Clamp sanitary flange
- Inductive measurement technique
- Multi-range capability