Conductivity Cell TB47
The Conductivity Cell TB47 can be directly inserted into or removed from lines and vessels without disturbing the process. Designed for service in systems exceeding pressure ranges of standard hot tap sensors, these high pressure hot tap sensors also insure worker safety. Closing a ball valve isolates an extraction housing, separating the operator from the sensor and process. The housing can be pressurized or depressurized and purged by installing flush and / or drain lines to the 1/4 in. NPT purge connections. Ruggedly constructed of 316 stainless steel, these sensors withstand the most demanding processes and measurement requirements.
- High pressure capability
- Purgeable sensor extraction housing
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel electrodes
- Maximum temperature 200 °C (392 °F)
- Maximum pressure 2,068 kPa (20.68 bar / 300 psi)
- Integral automatic temperature compensators