Conductivity Cell 2077
The Conductivity Cell 2077 is a screw-in cell designed for insertion in pipelines and vessels in most industrial applications. The cells are constructed with annular carbon electrodes and are resistant to polarization, requiring virtually no maintenance. The design and method of construction has resulted in a world-class product with an enviable reputation for long life, quality and reliability.
- Annular carbon electrodes enabling measurements up to 10,000 µS/cm
- Screw-in insertion sensor with 1 in. BSP or NPT threads
- Guaranteed 0.10 and 1.0 cell constants
- Integral Pt100 temperature sensor
- Maximum temperature 100 °C (212 °F)
- Maximum pressure 6.6 bar (100 psi)