Conductivity Cell TB264
The Conductivity Cell TB264 can be installed either inline via a 25 mm style fitting or used for flow cell applications. Inline applications consist of using an existing 25 mm port or purchasing a bushing and holder nut. Flow cell installations allow users to easily calibrate and isolate the sensor for maintenance.
- Easy installation into either flow cell or any available 25 mm port
- Measurement ranges from 0 ... 1.999 µS/cm to 0 ... 19.99 mS/cm
- Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel measurement electrodes
- Pt100 or Pt1000 integral temperature compensation elements
- Maximum temperature 200 °C (392 °F)
- Maximum pressure 1379 kPa (13.79 bar / 200 psi)