Conductivity Cell TB254
The Conductivity Cell TB254 can be installed either inline or used for submersible applications. Inline applications consist of 1 in. NPT receptacles where the sensor is either inserted and twisted 90 degrees or inserted and held in place by a cap nut. Easy yet flexible installation makes this sensor ideal for general use conductivity measurements.
- Twist-lock and Ryton threaded receptacle make sensor access quick and easy
- Measurement ranges from 0 to 1.999 µS/cm to 0 to 19.99 mS/cm
- Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel measurement electrodes
- Pt100 or Pt1000 integral temperature compensation elements
- Maximum temperature 100 °C (212 °F)
- Maximum pressure 690 kPa (6.9 bar / 100 psi)