Conductivity Cell 2025
The Conductivity Cell 2025 is a dip-type cell designed for immersion in open channels and tanks in most industrial applications. The cells are constructed with annular carbon electrodes and are resistant to polarization, requiring virtually no maintenance. The design and method of construction has resulted in a world-class product with an enviable reputation for long life, quality and reliability.
- Annular carbon electrodes enabling measurements up to 10,000 µS/cm
- Dip-type immersion sensor with integral mounting bracket
- Guaranteed 0.10 and 1.0 cell constants
- Integral Pt100 temperature sensor
- Maximum temperature 90 °C (194 °F)
- Integral 4.6 m (15 ft) cable