The amount of combustible solvents is nearly unlimited in this oven. It can be installed in the explosive zones 1 and 2. The design of the VTUW ovens eliminates the danger of an explosion. The VTUW is suitable for the temperature classes T1, T2, T3, T4 in the explosion groups IIA and IIB. In this oven warm water, vapor or other processes can be used as a heating medium.
We have developed special concepts for a variety of requirements to prevent the risk of explosion. For critical conditions as they occur, e. g. in the chemical, pharmaceutical and electronics industry, the heating and drying ovens of the VTUW series have been designed to fulfill considerably higher requirements than conventional dryers for coating materials.
- The volume of flammable substances that can be introduced is virtually unlimited. The heating and drying ovens comply with category 2 devices and can thus be installed in zones 1 and 2 of areas where there is a danger of explosion.
- Flexible design in compliance with device group ll, i. e. suitable for solvents of temperature classes T1, T2, T3, T4 and explosion groups llA and llB.
- Warm water or steam emitted from processes can be used as a heating medium. Low energy consumption and short process times with circulating air and low fresh air volume.
- High constancy of temperature within the entire work chamber.
- For installing in explosive zones, all components are explosion resistant according to the respective zone. Fresh air required for safe and reliable operation must be supplied from a neutral zone
- Temperature conditioning
- Fresh air grid
- Exhaust air fan
- Door window
- Shelves and grids
- Charging trolleys
- Flow control valves
- Condensate collector
- Heat treatment processes in inert gas atmosphere
- Processes under clean room conditions
- Drying of explosive substances
- Solvent recovery