The 100E pH sensor features low-resistance pH glass with an acrylamide-free gel electrolyte and double junction reference protection to provide accurate measurements across the full pH scale (0 to 14).
The Ultem® body combines strength with enhanced chemical resistance; the notched design offers mechanical protection for the pH glass.
The 100E is available with an integrated PT100 temperature sensor and a choice of cable lengths with BNC or tinned wire connection for easy connection.
Users benefit from:
- Excellent combination of price and performance
- Low maintenance design with double junction reference protection
- Virtually unbreakable Ultem® body
- PG13.5 process connection for quick installation and removal
- Optional integrated temperature sensor provides rapid compensation for changes in process temperature
- Choice of 1, 3 and 5 m (3.3, 9.8 and 16.4 ft.) integral cable lengths