BMT Sterivap High Performance Industrial Lab steam sterilizers are designed for the rigorous demands of today’s industrial labs. The units are ideal for applications in laboratories for sterilization of materials such as instruments, textiles, rubber goods, liquids, agars, animal diet, cages and BSL3 applications. Sterivap chamber sizes range from 5 ft3 to 52.6 ft3 (150 – 1500 liters). Cycles can be equipped for the sterilization of solutions in open or closed bottles; wrapped or unwrapped solid materials such as metal or glass; porous materials like gowns or textiles; thermal preparation of laboratory matters such as agars, petrie dishes, etc., and in BSL 3 applications for decontamination of bio-hazardous waste.
Sterivap HP IL Steam Sterilizer – The Green Machine
Sterivap Steam Sterilizers are designed to minimize utility consumption by providing the following features:
- Up to 5” of insulation on the chamber walls
- All piping is insulated and color coded to indicate hot or cold
- Water saving vacuum pump with water recirculation system – reduces consumption up to 85%
- Condensate Cooling System uses just the right amount of water for cooling
- Power Management Control – controls utility consumption of two or more sterilizers